Guided Quetico Canoe Trips
Our guided canoe trips through the Quetico wilderness are truly a once in a lifetime experience. Your professional guide will be by your side as you paddle and portage the same routes followed by the voyageurs and the first nations. Min 3 guests
All prices in U.S, Funds
Knowledge: Our certified guides are there to show you more than the way. For us, guided canoe trips are a more than a canoe trip, they are a learning experience designed to improve and compliment your existing skills and knowledge. Some of the skills you can expect to learn on our guided trips include:
- Wild plant and animal identification
- Canoe workshops sanctioned by Paddle Canada
- Compass & GPS
- Wilderness safety & risk management
- Bush craft skills……..
- Tarp rigging
- Open-fire cooking
- Flat-water paddling skills
- First-aid topics
Your Route: Your guided Quetico canoe trip will be built around your needs and capabilities.
What is Included:
- Fully outfitted Kevlar canoes
- Trail proven camping gear
- All Quetico park fees
- Our paddlers menu plus special treats prepared by your guide
- A certified guide trained in Wilderness First-aid and certified by Paddle Canada
- Paddle Canada basic canoe instruction
- All transportation from our outfitting center
- Our “Paddlers Menu” with additional treats prepared by your guide.
- Pack your clothes, show up, we’ll do the rest
- Free camping at our outfitting center with a light breakfast.
What is not included:
- Your personal clothing and toiletries
- Travel and / or cancellation insurance
- Evacuation and / or medical expenses
5 Days $800 / person
7 Days $1050 / person