One well maintained portage is all it takes to get onto this amazing trip thus making this trip accessible to kayakers and paddlers who prefer fewer portages. Batchewaung lake and the pickerel narrows never fail to disappoint with their amazing vistas and spectacular sunsets. This route allows you to set your own pace, explore the bays and islands that make Quetico so special and just “Paddle The Dream”.
- Change the route and enter by French and spend a few days on Rawn / Buckingham lake. Exit at Stanton.
- Stay on Batchewaung and the Pickerel narrows and exit via Nym.
- Amazing island sites
- We can park your car at French lake for a quick exit home
- Great fishing and views through Batchewaung lake and the Pickerel Narrows
- Exploring Rawn lake
- Add a couple of days to enjoy camping on Rawn and Buckingham Lake
- Total Distance: 44 Miles
- Total Time: 16 hours
- 1 Portage
Note: Click on map and use the + to Zoom In and – to Zoom Out