Some of our guests have all their gear but lack the time to organize a Quetico canoe trip. If you find yourself in that situation. We will make your reservations, prepare and pack your food, provide accommodations in a lakeside cabin and serve a hot breakfast in our main lodge before heading out. We will also shuttle* your group to the put-in and back and we will be waiting for you at the end of your adventure with our usual treats.
Minimum 2 GuestsAll prices in U.S, funds
- Souris River Kevlar Canoes
- Quetico park permits – ready when you arrive
- Our paddlers menu – based on proven trail meals that we eat when paddling.
- Maps & trip planning
- Lakeside cabin at our outfitting base and a hot breakfast provided in our lakeside dining room
- Free secure parking
- Life jackets / PFD
- Boating safety kit
- Snacks, cold drinks, showers (off site) and a smile on your pickup day.
* Beaverhouse, Lerome / Sue Falls, Stanton Bay, Nym & French Lake
4 Days $340 / Person
5 Days $400 / Person
6 Days $490 / Person
7 Days $520 / Person
Add a Satellite phone for $150.00 / week or $25 / day. Calls are $1.50 / minute