Quetico canoe trips can be difficult to organize. Especially so when trip members live far apart or have busy schedules. If you find struggling to get a Quetico canoe trip organized, we can help by making your reservations, preparing and packing your food, providing accommodations in a lakeside cabin (1 night) and serving you a hot breakfast before you head out. We will also shuttle* your group to the put-in and back and we will be waiting for you at the end of your adventure with our usual treats.
Minimum 2 Guests
Our Quetico Canoe Trips include the following items….
- Souris River Kevlar Canoes
- Quetico park permits – ready when you arrive
- Our paddlers menu – based on proven trail meals that we eat when paddling.
- Maps & trip planning
- Lakeside cabin at our outfitting base and a hot breakfast provided in our lakeside dining room
- Free secure parking
- Life jackets / PFD
- Boating safety kit
- Snacks, cold drinks, hot showers and a smile on your pickup day.
* Beaverhouse, Lerome / Sue Falls, Stanton Bay, Nym & French Lake
4 Days $365 / Person
5 Days $430 / Person
6 Days $525 / Person
7 Days $595 / Person
Add a Satellite phone for $150.00 / week or $25 / day. Calls are $1.50 / minute