Our Guided Quetico Fly In – Falls Chain Route is considered by many to be one of the most spectacular routes in “The Quetico”. A dozen of Quetico’s finest waterfalls and numerous crystal clear lakes await you on your journey as you paddle and portage through the heart of the Quetico wilderness. Our “Fly In – Falls Chain Experience” is fully guided and outfitted with trail proven gear, Souris River Kevlar boats, delicious food, all shuttles and our renowned guide service. Just pack your clothing and personal items and we’ll take it from there………
We take care of everything so that you only need to bring your clothing and personal items. You can join this trip at our outfitting base (Camp Quetico), located just west of the main Quetico gate. In either case, we kindly ask that you arrive the day before your adventure begins.
Included in your Guided Quetico Fly In Trip:
- Fully outfitted Kevlar canoes
- Trail proven camping gear, including cooking gear, tarps etc.
- Shuttles from our outfitting center
- Quetico park fees
- Lakeside cabin at our outfitting base and a hot breakfast provided in our lakeside dining room
- Free secure parking
- Our Paddlers Menu plus special treats prepared by your guide
- Canoe instruction, travel plans, safety, tips
- This trip is a flat water trip, we will portage any moving water
- Pack your clothes, show up and we’ll do the rest
- Snacks, cold drinks, showers at our outfitting base.
What is not included:
- Your personal clothing and toiletries
- Travel and / or cancellation insurance
- Evacuation and / or medical expenses
Your adventure starts with an early hot breakfast and a van shuttle to the Stanton Bay entry point. We will warm up our paddling muscles as we paddle south across Pickerel lake for lunch and a swim. We will camp on our way to the spectacular Chatterton falls where we begin our upstream journey.
We continue our travels south, to enter the beautiful poet lakes chain. The Split Rock Falls, Snake Falls and the Have a Smoke Portage will amaze you as you portage and paddle to Kawnipi Lake. Kawnipi is a large lake with many secluded bays and would make a great place for a rest day before traversing the Falls Chain.
Now we enter the magnificent Falls Chain with its 7 falls (Kennebas, Canyon, Koko, Little and three unnamed falls. Our journey nears its end as we portage the largest of all the falls, the mighty Silver falls followed by Saganagons lake and our pickup at the Cache Bay ranger station.
What you will leave with:
The Falls Chain route will leave you with amazing memories of your time in “The Quetico”. You will remember the spectacular falls, the smell of the pines, amazing sunsets and how you paddled and portaged through the heart of the Quetico wilderness.
- Total Distance: 70 Miles from Stanton to Bay Cache Bay. Flight back to our outfitting base.
- Total Time: 36 hours
Add Rest Day(s) for $185 / Person
7 Days $1150 + $350 Flight Fee/ person / Min 3 Guests
10 Days $1499 + $350 Flight Fee/ person/ Min 3 Guests
Ask Us about Solo and groups of 2 paddlers
Add a Satellite phone for $150.00 / week or $25 / day. Calls are $1.50 / minute
Prices in USD Dollars plus taxes (HST)
Call Barry at (807) 929-2266