We offer our Quetico canoe guests who own all their own camping gear; the kind of support that only a Quetico outfitter can provide. We will work with you to plan your route, make your reservations, provide camping and serve up a light breakfast before you hit the water. We will shuttle* you to the put-in and back and we will be waiting for you at the end of your adventure with our usual treats.
You have the option of having us prepare your food packs for you. Our paddlers menu is based on proven trail meals that we eat when paddling.
Minimum 2 Guests
- Souris River Kevlar Canoes
- Quetico park permits
- Quetico Map & trip planning
- Lakeside cabin at our outfitting base and a hot breakfast provided in our lakeside dining room
- Free secure parking
- Life jackets / PFD
- Boating safety kit
- Snacks, cold drinks, hot showers at outfitting base and a smile on your pickup day.
* Beaverhouse, Lerome / Sue Falls, Stanton Bay, Nym & French Lake
4 Days $220 / Person
5 Days $250 / Person
6 Days $280 / Person
7 Days $310 / Person
Add a Satellite phone for $150.00 / week or $25 / day. Calls are $1.50 / minute
Home » Quetico Outfitters » Self Guided » Canoes, Permits & Shuttles