The Quetico traverse route will take you across the entire park. It will provide you the once in a lifetime opportunity to experience Quetico at its finest. Specifically chosen so that you paddle with the prevailing winds. This route can be done in seven days (at 10 miles / day) but we strongly suggest that you allow more time to experience the optional side trips. Which include, a pilgrimage to the pictographs on Quetico lake, an amazing lunch spot at the top of Chatterton Falls and maybe a day to rest and fish.
- Total Distance: 68 Miles / 77 Kilometers
- Total Time: 25 hours
- Crossing the entire park
- Lots of paddling on big lakes with moderate portages
- Pictographs on Quetico lake are possible as an additional half day side trip
- Visit Chatterton Falls for an amazing lunch spot add an additional half day
- Trip length is based on 16km (10 Miles) per day with no rest days.
Call Barry at (807) 929-2266