Our Quetico complete outfitting package makes getting on the water a stress free experience. This self guided canoe and fully outfitted canoe trip offers your group the perfect opportunity to experience the Quetico wilderness at your own pace. We will work with you to customize your trip based on your goals, ambitions and abilities.
Once on the water, you will feel the stresses of the modern world slip away as you transition into the simple routines of canoe travel. Min 2 guests for 3 days.
What to bring on your Quetico Canoe Trip
We take care of everything so that you only need to bring your clothing and personal items. See our list of suggested items. Join this trip at our outfitting base on Eva Lake. We kindly ask that you arrive the day before your adventure begins.
Expect to paddle and portage in a wilderness park that can both challenge and reward you as you come to know “The Quetico”. Minimum 2 guests; Minimum 3 days
What is included in our Quetico complete outfitting package:
- Souris River Kevlar canoes – fully loaded with PFD, Safety kit & Paddles
- Local shuttles to Pickerel Lake, Sue Falls or Nym Lake
- Quetico park entry permits
- Our Paddler’s Menu packed in airtight food barrel packs
- Trip consultation and maps
- Maps & route consultation
- Park Fees
- Free secure parking
- Lakeside cabin at our outfitting base and a hot breakfast provided in our lakeside dining room
- Expedition grade tents
- All kitchen gear & utensils
- Sleeping bag & mattress
- Camp chair & saw
- Camp stove & fuel
- Canoe packs with liners
- Snacks, cold drinks, hot showers at outfitting base and a smile on your pickup day.
$90 / Day / Person
Add a Satellite phone for $150.00 / week or $25 / day. Calls are $1.50 / minute
Home » Quetico Outfitters » Quetico Complete Outfitting