Our Quetico Fly In – Wawiag River is considered by many to be one of the most beautiful routes in “The Quetico”. Your vacation is fully outfitted with trail proven gear, Souris River Kevlar boats, delicious food, all shuttles and our renowned guide service. Just pack your clothing and personal items and we’ll take it from there………
We take care of everything so that you only need to bring your clothing and personal items. You can join this trip at our outfitting base (Camp Quetico), located just west of the main Quetico gate. In either case, we kindly ask that you arrive the day before your adventure begins.
Included in your Quetico Fly In Trip:
- Fully outfitted Kevlar canoes
- Trail proven camping gear, including cooking gear, tarps etc.
- Shuttles from our outfitting center
- Quetico park fees
- Lakeside cabin at our outfitting base and a hot breakfast provided in our lakeside dining room
- Free secure parking
- Our Paddlers Menu plus special treats prepared by your guide
- Canoe instruction, travel plans, safety, tips
- This trip is a flat water trip, we will portage any moving water
- Pack your clothes, show up and we’ll do the rest
- Snacks, cold drinks, showers at our outfitting base.
What is not included:
- Your personal clothing and toiletries
- Travel and / or cancellation insurance
- Evacuation and / or medical expenses
We will fly you to Clay lake to paddle back to French Lake. I t should require 6 to 7 days.
Add Rest Day(s) for $185 / Person
5 Days $ 900 + $350 Flight Fee/ person / Min 3 Guests
7 Days $1150 + $350 Flight Fee/ person / Min 3 Guests
10 Days $1499 + $350 Flight Fee/ person/ Min 3 Guests
Ask Us about Solo and groups of 2 paddlers
Add a Satellite phone for $150.00 / week or $25 / day. Calls are $1.50 / minute
Payments: Cash, E-transfer, Credit Card (4% surcharge)
Prices Subject To Change
Call Barry at (807) 929-2266