Quetico canoe outfitters often neglect the solo paddler. Quetico Outfitters is proud to present a complete outfitting package specifically designed for solo paddlers. Our Quetico solo canoe trip package features top of the line gear and boats specifically chosen for the solo paddler. Just pack your clothes and show up, we’ll do the rest.
Quetico Solo Canoe Trip Package
1 Guest / min. 4 days
- Trip consultation and maps
- Souris River Kevlar canoes (Tranquility or 16′ canoe) – fully loaded with PFD, Safety kit, etc.
- Quetico park entry permits
- Shuttles to Pickerel Lake, Nym Lake or Lerome / Sue Falls
- Our Paddler’s Menu 2024
- Lakeside cabin at our outfitting base and a hot breakfast provided in our lakeside dining room
- Free secure parking
- Lightweight tent
- Solo cook set
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping pad
- Lightweight camp chair or lightweight comfy foam pad
- Folding lightweight saw
- Stove & fuel
- Waterproof food barrel with harness
- Waterproof canoe pack
- Snacks, cold drinks, hot showers at Camp Quetico and a smile on your pickup day.
- Check out our tips for solo paddlers.
Add a Satellite phone for $150.00 / week or $25 / day. Calls are $1.50 / minute
Cost: $190 / guest / day
Prices in USD Dollars plus taxes (HST)
Payments: Cash, E-transfer, Credit Card (4% surcharge)
Call Barry at (807) 929-2266
Prices Subject To Change