One well maintained portage is all it takes to get onto this amazing trip thus making this trip accessible to kayakers and paddlers who prefer fewer portages. Batchewaung lake and the pickerel narrows never fail to disappoint with their amazing vistas and spectacular sunsets. This route allows you to set your own pace, explore the bays and islands that make Quetico so special and just “Paddle The Dream”.
- Total Distance: 31 Miles
- Total Time: 16 hours
- Amazing island sites
- Great fishing and views through Batchewaung lake, Pickerel Narrows and the Rawn Narrows
- We can park your car at French lake for a portage free trip. Simply put your boat(s) on the rack in the parking lot, grab a quick shower and drop off your rental gar at our shop on the way out.
- Exploring Rawn lake
- Add a couple of extra days to experience the tranquility of Art and Buckingham lakes
- One well traveled portage from Nym to Batchewaung lake
- Trip length is based on 16km (10 Miles) per day with no rest days
Call Barry at (807) 929-2266